This cable includes an electret microphone and a shorter cable distance from the connector to the standard control module. The cabling between the headset and control module is the standard distance. It is designed to be aircraft-powered via the 6-pin self-latching plug and is inserted into the panel connector of an installed wire harness. It is most popular with Robinson Helicopter and some Cirrus SR users. Two AA alkaline batteries can also be used with the optional dual plug or single-pin U174 adapter, allowing the headset to be used in other types of aircraft.
- Industry-leading active noise reduction with clear audio and comfortable fit
- Audio prioritisation controls with multiple customisable settings
- Auto-on feature automatically turns on A20 when aircraft power is detected
- Metal connectors for robust and durable performance
- Popular on many new and homebuilt aircraft
- Wired aux audio input
- A20 Aviation Headset