There are a few simple things you can do to maintain your headphones.
- To prolong the life of your ear cushions, gently pat the cushions with a soft cloth after extensive use. This will remove any oils or perspiration that may remain on the cushions
- Do not place any stress or pull on the input cable. Doing so may shorten the life of your headset
- Be sure the earcup ports are clear of lint, dust and debris. Do not allow moisture to get inside the earcups
- Periodically wipe the headphones with a damp cloth
- To maintain white headphones, wash using a soft cloth dampened in a mixture of washing-up liquid and water. Clean the exterior of the earcups with a slightly dampened soft cloth.
Note: While the headphone materials are resistant to stains, the headband may require occasional spot cleaning.