The headphones charge while they are in the case. To charge the headphones:
Charging the headphones
- Align the charging pins on the left earbud with the charging pins on the left side of the case.
- Place the earbud in the case until it magnetically snaps into place and the left charging indicator blinks white.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to charge the right earbud.
Headphones charging time
Allow up to two hours to fully charge the headphones. A full charge allows up to five hours of use.
Checking the battery level
You can check the headphone battery level while using the headphones:
- Each time you remove the headphones from the charging case, a voice prompt from the right earbud announces the battery level
- While using the headphones, a voice prompt announces whether the battery needs to be charged
- Check the bottom right corner of the home screen in the Bose® Connect app for the charging level
- If connected to an Apple device, the device displays the headphone battery level near the upper right corner of the screen and in the notification centre
You can check the headphone battery level while charging the headphones:
- When an earbud is inserted, its corresponding charging indicator glows according to charging status
Charging the portable case
The portable case stores and charges the headphones when they are not in use.
CAUTION: Use this product only with an agency approved power supply that meets local regulatory requirements (e.g. UL, CSA, VDE, CCC).
- Connect the small end of the USB cable into the USB connector on the back of the charging case.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable into a USB wall charger (not provided) or a computer that is powered on. Make sure that the headphones are at room temperature, between 5°C (41°F) and 40°C (104°F) before charging.
Portable case charging time
- Allow up to two hours to fully charge the case
- When the headphones are inside the case, charging time varies
- When the case is fully charged, you can charge the headphones up to two times
Checking the case's battery level
Press the button on the front of the case. The battery level indicators glow for three seconds. The indicators glow according to the battery level as follows:
- If five indicators glow solid, the battery is fully charged
- If only one indicator glows solid, the battery is low and needs charging