One earbud won't connect or power on
If one earbud is not connecting to a Bluetooth device or powering on, try the following:
Try resyncing the earbuds and charging case.
- Turn off Bluetooth on all devices within 30 ft of the earbuds.
- Place earbuds in the charging case for 5 seconds.
- Remove earbuds from the case. The earbuds and charging case should now communicate as normal.
Make sure the earbuds are firmly seated on the charging pins when charging
- If you place both earbuds in the case and they are not seated on the charging pins, the earbuds will remain on and drain the battery
- The charging pins could also be stuck in a down position. You can push on the charging pin(s) to confirm they are moving up and down and not stuck in the down position
- When placing the earbuds in the charging case, the LEDs on the earbuds should flash or light up. This will confirm the earbuds are connecting with the charging pins
Check if the battery is charged.
Reboot the Bluetooth® device.
Clear your Bose product memory of previously-connected Bluetooth® devices.
On the Bluetooth® device, remove all entries of your Bose product from the Bluetooth menu. Then, try connecting again.
Your product may need service.
Click here to start service